Indian Army Rally at Tiruvannamalai in July 2017
Indian army rally tiruvannamalai chennai 2017, Indian Army Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online, Indian Army rally at chennai dates, Job Openings at indian army 2017, Indian Army jobs Syllabus, indian army rally online Application 2017, online application for indian army rally 2017
Indian Army Rally at Tiruvannamalai July 2017: Indian Army Recruiting Office (HQ), Chennai conducting the Rally 2017 under Various Posts like Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical Amn, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman Posts through the Indian Army website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. All the eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before the last date 03-07-2017.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04-06-2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 03-07-2017
3. Rally Dates: From 19-07-2017 to 25-07-2017
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Technical Amn
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier General Duty (GD)
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman
1. Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
2. Soldier Technical Amn – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
4. Soldier General Duty (GD) – 10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in ali subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
6. Soldier Tradesman – (I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. (iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Important Note: Eligible candidates Into the Army from 07 districts of Tamil Nadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalal, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tlruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry
Age Limit as on 01.10.2017:
1. Soldier Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
2. Soldier Technical Amn – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
4. Soldier General Duty (GD) – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
6. Soldier Tradesman – 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Note: Indian Army will enroll only unmarried candidate’s up to the age of 21 years.
Pay Scale: Rs 23,000/- per month
Selection Procedure: Screening of Documents, Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination, Common Entrance Examination
Selection Procedure Notification: Click Below for Notification
How to apply for Indian Army Soldier Rally 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Go to Indian Army careers page at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. All candidates are required to register themselves online on the website www.joinlndianarmy.nic.in and apply online 04 June 2017 to 03 July 2017. Kindly read instructions for registration and filling application forms on HQ Rtg Zone, Chennai web page of the join Indian army website.
3.. Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Recruiting Office (HQ), Chennal from 19 July 2017 to 25 July 2017 at Thiruvannamalai
4. Candidates are requested to bring their admit card and application at the rally site. Date of reporting at rally site will be intimated on admit card and thus take the print out of admit card after 03 July 2017 from www.joinindianarmy.nic.jn.
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents in original on the day of rally as per programme. The documents should be laminated, arranged properly In a sequence and contained In a file cover along with one set of Photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English. Candidates are advised to check their certificate and Marks Sheet for mismatch of name, Date of Birth, Parents name, School and other particulars in various certificates. All seals and language should be in English:-
(a) SSC Mark Sheet (X).
(b) Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
(c) Degree Mark Sheet.
(d) Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity, Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamilnadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
(e) Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six month old).
(f) Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
(g) Transfer certificate in original in English.
(h) NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
(j) Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
(k) Twelve latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
Please visit the Official Website of Indian Army for More Details: joinindianarmy.nic.in