Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 | Kerala PSC 69 Teaching Non Teaching Posts | Apply Online @www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017, Kerala psc posts Apply Online, kerala psc 69 Teaching Non Teaching Posts, kerala public service teaching non teaching posts 2017, kerala public service latest job notification 2017, kerala psc latest job notification teaching post 2017, kerala psc latest job notitication recruitment non teaching post 2017, kerala psc online application 2017, kerala psc admit card 2017, kerala psc hall ticket 2017, kerala psc answer key 2017, kerala psc merit list 2017, Kerala PSC Notification 2017, kerala PSC recruitment 2017 latest, kerala psc notification staff nurse, kerala psc new vacancies 2017, kerala psc notification for secretariat assistant, kerala
psc notification 2017, upcoming psc exams in kerala, kerala psc vacancies for plus two, kerala psc notification jobs 2017, kerala psc online application website www.keralapsc.gov.in, thulasi kerala
Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: To recruit 69 Posts of Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) invited online applications from the eligible candidates on or before 17-05-2017 (17th May 2017) upto 12.00 Midnight. The PSC Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching staff is purely on direct recruitment.
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Online Application 2017 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Kerala PSC is inviting online applications for Both Teaching post and non teaching posts in various grades through official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. The last date to fill online application submission is 17-05-2017 midnight 12.00. All the candidates please follow the detailed advertisement before filling the online application of PSC teaching and non teachings vacancies which is given below or refer the website of Kerala PSC Board.
The vacancy details of Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) are:
Total No. of Posts: 69 Posts
1. Higher Secondary School Teacher Mathematics: 11 Posts
2. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Commerce: 02 Posts
3. Non Vocational Teacher in English (Junior): 01 Post
4. Laboratory Technician Grade II: 20 Posts
5. Laboratory Technical Assistant in Office Secretaryship: 04 Posts
6. Offset Printing Machine Operator Gr II: 03 Posts
7. Senior Lecturer in Pediatrics: 01 Post
8. Lecturer in Philosophy: 01 Post
9. Lecturer in Physical Education: 01 Post
10. Lecturer in Urdu: 02 Posts
11. Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics: 01 Post
12. Dairy Extension Officer: 01 Post
13. Dental Hygienist: 11 Posts
14. Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion): 02 Posts
15. Laboratory Technician Gr-II: 01 Post
16. Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
17. Tractor Driver: 01 Post
18. Ayah: 04 Posts
Age Limit: 1.Should be 20 – 45 years for Post 1 & 2.
2. Should be 23 – 45 years for Post 3 & 18.Age limit should be 42 years for Post 4 & 18.
3. Should be 41 years for Post 5 & 18.
4. Should be 41 years for Post 6 & 21.
5. Should be 49 years for Post 7 & 22.Age limit should be 43 years for post 8.
Age relaxation should be applicable by category wise as per rules and regulations. Please check the official website advertisement notification.
Educational Qualification: 1.Candidates should have Master Degree in concerned subject with 55% Marks and B.Ed, passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for Post 1 & 2.
2. Post Graduate Degree in English with 50% marks and B.Ed, passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for Post 3.
3. Intermediate Examination in Science or PreUniversity Examination “B” Grade in Science or any equivalent Examination & Medical Laboratory Technology Course (MLT) or equivalent exam for Post 4.
4. Vocational Higher Secondary Education in the concerned course or ITI in concerned trade for Post 5.
5. SSLC or equivalent qualification, Diploma in Printing Technology or KGTE/ MGTE in Machine Work (Lower) or VHSE with printing Technology or equivalent & relevant experience for Post 6.
6.MD (Paediatrics)/ DNB (Paediatrics), Registration under State Medical Council for Post 7.
7. Master’s Degree in Concerned Subject with 55% marks, passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject for post 8.
Click Here for Detailed Notification of Kerala PSC
Click Here for Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Online Application 2017
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Posts 2017 Selection Process & Merit list : Kerala PSC selection is based on the performance on the Written Test. The candidates with minimum qualifying marks will be shortlisted and called for interview.
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download 2017: The admit card/hall ticket for the written test for Kerala PSC Teaching & Non Teaching posts will be downloaded after the last date of filling online examination i.e., 17-05-2017. The hall ticket for Kerala PSC will be downloaded from 18-05-2017 and upto 15 days from the date of 17-05-2017.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 17-05-2017 up to 12.00 Midnight.
Instruction to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to www.keralapsc.gov.in.
3. Click on “One Time Registration”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take print out of application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-05-2017 upto 12 Midnight
Last Date for Downloading Admission Ticket: Up to 15 days from 17-05-2017.
Please visit the Official website of the Kerala PSC for More Information: www.keralapsc.gov.in