RRC Jaipur Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online, RRC Jaipur Junior Engineer Posts, Jaipur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, North Western Railway Recruitment 2017, Jaipur NWR notification 2017. Online Application for 45 Station Controllers, Jr Engineers & Other Posts. Jaipur Metro Rail Notification for Jr Engineers & Station Controllers recruitment 2017
Jaipur RRC Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – Online Application for 45 Station Controller, Jr Engineer & Other Posts: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (JMRC), Jaipur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 45 Station Controller, Train Operator, Junior Engineer (Civil, Electronics, Mechanical, Electrical), Junior Accountant, Customer Relations Assistant, Maintainer (Fitter, Electronics) & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-02-2017 to 31-03-2017.
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy Details:
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator: 16 Posts
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
3. Junior Engineer (Electronics): 01 Post
4. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Post
5. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
6. Junior Accountant: 01 Post
7. Customer Relations Assistant: 06 Posts
8. Maintainer (Fitter): 04 Posts
9. Maintainer (Electronics): 06 Posts
Age Limit of the candidate should 21 years for Post no. 1 to 7 & 18 years for Post No. 8, 9. upto 38 years for all other Posts as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level and Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects passed in Senior Secondary (10+2) or Higher Secondary (10+1) or equivalent examination of a recognized Board for S.No-1, Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-2, Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-3, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-4, Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University (or equivalent Engineering qualification) with minimum 50% marks or equivalent Grade/ Level for S.No-5 Posts. Refer the notification for post wise details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on in Written Test/ Interview/ Psychometric Test/ Medical Fitness Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 250/- for Persons with Disabilities (OL – R or L), SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.400/- for Non-Creamy Layer OBC/ BC/ SBC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs. 500 for all other categories through online.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.jmrcrecruitment.in or www.jaipurmetrorail.in.
2. Go to Careers & Click on Direct Recruitment.
3. Read the Notification & Click on JMRC recruitment portal.
4. Enter login details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile No & Email ID.
5. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New User.
6. Clear the Fee Payment & Fill all the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-02-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-03-2017.
Click here for Details & Online Application : Apply Online
rrc jaipur apprentice, rrc jaipur recruitment 2017, rrc NWR jaipur online application 2017, rrc jaipur NWR Notification 2017, north western railway recruitment 2017, rrc jaipur gdce answer key, railway apprentice jaipur